Document Shredding Services in Scotland
Paper Shredding Services offer the following benefits:
Paper Shredding Services certificate confirming shredding and removal for recycling
- Based in and serving all of Scotland and throughout the UK through the Shredding Alliance.
- An independent Scottish Company… not a franchise.
- 100% peace of mind as no data has left your site un-shredded.
- Immediate issue of certificate confirming shredding and removal for recycling.
- ISO 9001 : 2008 registered company
- ISO 14001 : 2004 registered company
- All personnel security vetted to BS 7858 standards.
- Uniformed staff with ID badges.
- GDPR compliance.
- Free of charge security sacks and ties.
- An extensive range of lockable security bins and office cabinets.
- Recycling service for non confidential material.
- No more noise and dust from a time consuming office shredder.
View our Bins and Cabinet page to see our sacks, lockable security bins and confidential waste cabinets.
We Shred Other Things Too
We shred circuit boards, hard drives, CDs and DVDs.
Our systems can shred: magnetic media, video tapes, CDs, circuit boards, faulty goods, contraband, cigarettes, fake goods etc.
Our Onsite and Offsite Shredding Service trucks and collection vehicles operate in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth and locations throughout the UK.
For more information about document shredding for business
read our Case Studies or Frequently Asked Questions about Paper Shredding Services
Contact us for more information about our document shredding services: